Annis

Without realising it I've managed to jump on the knitting pattern bandwagon rather earlier than usual, and have knitted up this seasons most popular scarf/shawl - Annis


Its a rather clever design, a crescent shaped scarf width shawl, its just what I was looking for :)  The lace edging was fairly easy, except for the nupps, which I really didn't like doing and I think in future I would replace them with something else, perhaps a bead as many other have. I've not blocked it yet, as its not something I always do with my knitting, but I think this might have to be an exception.



Stats:

Pattern - Annis, from Knitty Spring/Summer 2010

Yarn - Hestia by Yarn D'Amour, 100% silk, 810 yards (I only used about 40% of it)

Needles - 5mm to cast on, 4mm for the rest :)

Comments

Post a Comment