Tops and toes

Firstly, an update on C's slippers. They were given as a gift last weekend, felted down, and have proved a hit.

Here they are pre-shrinking...

... and after ...



I'm really pleased with how these have turned out. In fact a little jealous, I made myself a pair with the same wool and a different garnstudio pattern, and these are much nicer! I think the garnstudio patterns are really good, although the way they are written can be a bit confusing.

I also made a hat as a birthday present for the stout fellow, and another quick baby one with the left over wool.



Pattern: Catawampus Cap (from the 2008 Stitch'n'bitch Calender) and Baby's Beanie Hat from Erika Knight's Simple Knits for Cherished Babies

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerion Aran

Needles: 4mm and 4.5mm

TV: Master Chef: The Professionals. (I'm a bit disappointed David didn't win, but I like Claire too so its no too bad).

Comments