So I mentioned last month that I would be taking part in One Week, One Pattern. All of last week from Saturday 24th to Friday 30th March, I signed up to wear one of the skirts I had made from Burda 8611 - details of why I chose this pattern can be found here.
So, how did I get on? Well, I wore one of my skirts each day of the week, and each day saw it in a different outfit. Unfortunately, I have failed badly on taking pictures of the outfit. This was partly as last week I started cycling to work again, and I wasn't organised enough to take my camera to work to take pictures of myself when I changed out of my cycling gear.
Here is a sample of what I wore for the week, showing all three versions of the skirt;
Interestingly I found OWOP, much harder than Self Stitched September last year, when I had to wear an item of handmade clothing everyday. I found being tied to the same three skirts quite limiting, and it demonstrated that the tops and bottoms in my wardrobe tend not to match very well - which is something I think I need to work on. Also being a jeans and t-shirt kind of a girl on the weekend, I found it a bit odd wearing a skirt all week, but not necessarily a bad thing. And except when I'm doing the gardening, there isn't any reason why I can't wear a skirt on a weekend.