FO: Purple Cladonia
Just a quick post today, to show of my latest finished knitting project. Hot of the needles, my purple cladonia.
I'm pretty pleased with this. Its made from some left over purple alpaca from a cardigan I made a few years ago, and a odd ball of Drops Delight. So very good for the de-stashing resolution, plus as both yarns are 4-ply I can use the left over ends of balls for my blanket project.
This is the third project I've started with these two wools, I think they work really well together but I was having problems getting the stripes to work out, but I think this pattern works really well. The only change I made was to leave off the picot edge cast-off, not a big fan of the picot edging.
Now all I need to do is decide what to knit next...