It fits to a T!

When I went to visit my friend in Belgium last year, she was on the hunt for a new teapot. We eventually tracked one down in the flea market in the Place du Jeu de Balle, which is just a fantastic market. I promised to make this smart little tea pot a snazzy cosy, and shamefully it took me nearly 5 months to finally knit this.
 
I had no excuse for the delay from worrying about the size of the pot, as I was sent this fantastic schematic.






I had some left over aran weight wool from this fair isle cardigan, and a quick search on ravelry brought up the perfect pattern - Kilcarra stripped cosy. The pattern is simple, quick and effective, and despite the recipient being a bit unconvinced about pompoms, I couldn't resist them. With the detailed measurements I had, I was delighted that the finished cosy was a perfect fit!
 


Comments