Two hundred squares and counting

I hit an important mile stone this weekend, completing the two hundredth square this year of my sock yarn blanket. Even better it seems that I miscalculated at the beginning of the year as to how many more squares I needed to complete the blanket. I thought in January I needed to knit another four hundred squares, but it seems I over estimated.



Yes, the finishing line is very much in sight, and I couldn't be happier! A quick count seems to suggest that I only need to knit another ninety-seven squares to finish! So with needle and yarn in hand I am off on the final sprint.

Comments

  1. Do you have gold wool ready for the "over the finishing line" squares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point - maybe I should knit the last square in gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic it must have taken you ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and such a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment