January: Month of the Blanket

I've rather lost my knitting and sewing mojo over January. Partly as my sewing machine has been in for, what turned out to be, its decennial service and partly as I don't seem to be able to commit to a knitting project. But what I have been working on is my blanket, which is luckily one of my new year resolutions.

I've got so much done in January (well over a square a day) that I decided to try it out on the bed for the first time in a long while.






I'm so pleased and I think it looks great. I reckon I'm somewhere between a third and a half of the way up the bed. Which means, I'm looking to meet my target of getting half way up the blanket this year ... and perhaps even a little further. I guess it will depend on when my knitting mojo comes back and how many other knitting projects I take on this year.

Comments