Me Made May '13 Pledge

May is come soon, and 'So, Zo...' has again organised the excellent Me Made May challenge, to encourage crafty types to wear all the lovely things they make. For Self Stitched September '11 and Me Made May '12 I challenged myself to wear at least one item of self made clothing everyday for the month. This time I've decided to up the ante, and go for only self-made things for the whole of May, well with some minor exceptions.

 'I, Harriet of 'Haz Wool, Will Knit' blog sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I will endeavour to wear only me-made or me-altered clothing (with the exception of underwear, tights and base layers, but I'll do my best on socks) for the duration of May 2013.'

Having decided to make this pledge, I then had a bit of a panic about if I had the wardrobe content to make this work? I had a look through my wardrobe and was pleasantly surprised at what I found.


I've certainly have a lot more me-made items in my wardrobe than this time last year, and there are more useful everyday items than there used to be. My main worry is that I never think about making tops and bottoms that work together, so there might be a lot of dresses and some oddly matched outfits. But if nothing else it will show me where the gaps in my wardrobe are!

Comments

  1. Ou sont mes chemises et pantalons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment